In November 2019, SMILE will welcome EUW for the first time
As part of European Utility Week (November 12th to 14th, 2019), SMILE is organising tours of smart grids projects currently being deployed on the field in Nantes and Rennes (November 15th, 2019).
The European Utility Week trade fair will take place from November 12th to 14th, 2019. This is set to be an exceptional year, as this international event, dedicated to Smart Grids, will be combined with the Power Gen European trade fair dedicated to the production of electric power, and will be held in France for the first time ever, at Paris Porte de Versailles.
On November 15th, through the site visits, Smile will enable visitors to European Utility Week to meet with the stakeholders from Brittany and the Pays de la Loire, who are implementing innovative smart grids solutions to meet the challenges of the energy transition and green growth.
In Brittany and Pays de la Loire, there will be 4 different tours, each with a specific theme. Find out more:
- Integration of RE and flexibility (Nantes region) More information
- Smart grids: the electric networks of the future (Rennes region) More information
- Hydrogen and electromobility (Nantes region) More information
- Moving towards smart gas grids (Rennes region) More information
These tours will take place on November 15th, 2019, leaving from Paris. Sign up to your preferred visit directly through the link provided!
If you have any question, please contact:
- Nantes tours : Marine Gabory +33 (0)6 36 29 58 00 |firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rennes tours : Valérie Gravan +33 (0)7 67 91 97 39 | email@example.com