SIAL, the world’s largest food innovation exhibition, is not just about la French cuisine!
France is not only the cradle of the world’s finest food ; did you know that the French also develop high tech equipment and solutions for the industry ? Oxy’Pharm is an excellent example of this and you can meet them at the SIAL fair in Paris, booth 7 C 299 on 21 – 25 October 2018.
Oxy’Pharm manufactures equipment for automated surface disinfection and has established itself as the leading brand of ‘no touch’ surface disinfection. The product range is eco-responsible with totally biodegradable and environmentally friendly products. The different devices enable treatment of volumes from 10 to 20,000m3, very easy to use and not requiring any further action than cleaning: no rinsing is required.
Bacteria, spores, fungus and viruses are all pathogens which offer numerous challenges to food processing environments and in many cases survive manual and mechanical cleaning processes. Oxy’Pharm system enable the destruction of all pathogens (including salmonella, listeria, e.coli…) with validated efficiency.
Disinfection of all premises and equipment, among others:
- Dairy – Including Cheese, Yoghurt & Milk based desserts
- Fish and Sea Food – fresh and frozen
- Meat processing and hatcheries
- Processed food production – e.g. cooked meats, ready-made meals, sandwiches etc
- Catering Companies
- Confectionary and biscuit manufacturing
- Dry processes – e.g. Herb & spice production
- Industrial Kitchens – e.g. Hospitals/Schools
- General areas – Preparation, Cooling, Packaging, Storage
- Industrial Fridges
- Food transportation
Visit Oxy’Pharm website : https://oxypharm.net/en/
Contact Business France in Denmark for further information : email@example.com
Learn more about: the Alter’Native Food Forum that will be held at SIAL