V.I.E NORDIC ENTERPRISE AWARD 2018
The awards ceremony took place during the annual meeting of the foreign trade advisors of France, on June 8th, 2018 in Oslo, Norway. The NORDIC V.I.E – ENTERPRISE AWARDS 2018 rewards the companies using the V.I.E program in the Nordic countries and also contributes to promote and boost the interest for the V.I.E program in the Nordic countries.
And the winners are…
- LARGE COMPANY AWARD: BNP Paribas
- SME AWARD: Estimages Norge
- BONUS – INDUSTRY AWARD: Schneider Electric
What were our criteria for those awards?
The scoring grid is structured around different themes:
- Recruiting process, mission and internal support
- Assets and contributions of the V.I.E to the company
- Growth of the number of V.I.E within the company
- Hiring of the V.I.E within the company at the end of his/her assignment
- General knowledge of the V.I.E program
Current Key Figures about the V.I.E program in the Nordic countries
- 180 V.I.E in the Nordic countries
- 106 in Sweden, 31 in Norway, 28 in Denmark, and 15 in Finland
- 73 companies using the program
- 55% of them are Large Companies
- 45% are SMEs
- 18% of the companies are from the food industry
- 12% in Healthcare
- 1 329 V.I.E trained in the Nordic countries since 2001
More articles about :
Trainee Program (VIE)
The V.I.E. international internship program is probably the best European trainee program for young professionals eager to gain experience abroad. It allows companies headquartered or with a subsidiary in France to send these promising talents...
In 2019, Business France organized a series of challenges named Grand Prix V.I.E in the 4 Nordic countries. The V.I.E trainees from each country were invited to participate and compete with the production of a short video presenting their...
There are about 200 international V.I.E. trainees in the Nordic countries, working in more than 100 different companies of any size and any sector to help them grow and develop new business opportunities abroad. Pauline Gareau, V.I.E. trainee at...